- 9 different wine tastings in authentic vineries
- 3x cooking masterclass of Georgian cuisine
- Brandy tasting in Sarajishvili brandy factory in Tbilisi
- Fresh bread and cheese tasting in Badiauri
- Uplistsikhe cave town near Gori
- Prometheus caves near Kutaisi
- Georgia's ancient capital Mtskheta and Jvari monastery
- Alexander Chavchavadze estate museum in Tsinandali
This amazing tour combines interesting cultural sightseeing with culinary art and the legendary Georgian wine culture. We discover five of the nine regions of Georgia, visit the touristic highlights such as the ancient capital Mtskheta, the Uplistsikhe cave town, the Katskhi pillar, and the Prometheus caves. As often as possible we leave the beaten path of tourism to visit local families, wine makers and farmers.
In nine different wine tastings we learn how Georgians have been producing their unique Qvevri wine for 8,000 years (UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity). Moreover we participate in three cooking masterclasses of Georgian traditional cuisine and learn a lot about the Georgian culture – in an authentic way.
The world's oldest wine culture
On this authentic individual or small group tour we discover Tbilisi, the old capital Mtskheta and the three wine regions Imereti, Racha and Kakheti.