- Lunch and cheese tasting with the nuns of Poka.
- Cave Monastery of Vardzia.
- Boat trip through Martvili Canyon.
- Visit of a Kvevri maker.
- Visit to various wine producers and wine cellars.
- Pheasant's Tears winery with over 400 different endemic grape varieties.
Together we discover the oldest wine culture in the world with 8,000 years. On our way through the regions of Samtskhe-Javakheti, Imereti, Samegrelo, Kartli and Kakheti we visit numerous wineries. The innovative winemakers show us how to make their wine today after thousands of years of tradition in Kvevris. We visit local farmers, a nunnery and friendly guesthouses. We are spoiled with traditional cuisine from local and organic products.
Other highlights include the Vardzia Cave Monastery and a boat ride through the Martvili Canyon.
Culinary art in the cradle of wine
We discover five of Georgia's nine regions, which gives you a good insight into the country. We move away from the tourist hotspots, visit local farmers and winegrowers and experience Georgian cuisine, especially wine culture, up close.