- Bagrati Cathedral
- Gelati and Motsameta Monastery
- The fortresses Gremi & Rabati
- Cooking masterclass at our friends’ place
- Davit Gareja Cave Monastery
- Wine & Chacha tastings
- Sighnaghi, the city of love
- Georgian Folk Evening with live music
Come with us on a journey of discovery along with Georgia's most important monuments and experience the history and culture of this fascinating country first hand.
In the cradle of wine, as Georgia is also called, there is no shortage of culinary delights including cooking masterclasses, wine tastings and a traditional Georgian evening with barbecue and live music (polyphonic songs) by our friends from the Quartet Droni.
Along the rich history of Georgia
The perfect trip for culture lovers: Let yourself be enchanted by the historical, cultural and architectural highlights of Georgia during 11 days.
Price per person (based on 2 pers. in a double room)