- You spend the night in a former Soviet factory.
- You meet a former KGB officer in person.
- In the mining town of Chiatura you use a Soviet cable car from the 50s.
- In Gori you visit the birthplace of Joseph Stalin.
- Where Stalin and his entourage used to recover, you too can bathe: at the Tskaltubo Spa Resort from the 40s.
We set out a search for Georgia's Soviet heritage. Stalin and his typical architecture, spend the night in a former Soviet textile factory and bathe in the same baths that the Soviet Communist elite used for recreation. In addition to a lot of reference to the USSR, the tour also gives you a good overview of present-day Georgia. Besides Tbilisi we discover five other regions of Georgia: Shida Kartli, Imereti, Samegrelo, Kvemo Kartli and Kakheti.
Georgia and its soviet heritage
This tour is ideal for people interested in USSR’s history. Apart from that we discover five different regions of Georgia: Shida Kartli, Imereti, Samegrelo, Kvemo Kartli and Kakheti.