- Hike to the Tobavarchkhili Lakes in Samegrelo
- Hike to the Koruldi Lakes in Svaneti
- Mestia and Ushguli in Svaneti
- Overnight stays in the open air or in friendly guesthouses
- Traditional cuisine and hospitality in Svaneti
After the capital Tbilisi, our journey takes us first to the west to Georgian Samegrelo, where we walk for four days through the most beautiful landscapes of the region. We trek to the Tobavarchkhili Lakes, probably the most impressive mountain lakes of Georgia and spend four nights camping in the great outdoors. On the fifth day, we go from Samegrelo to Svaneti, where we get from Zeda Vedi via Khaishi to Mestia. Other highlights in Svaneti are the Koruldi Lakes and its breathtaking panorama as well as the pristine mountain village Ushguli. In the guesthouses, that we have chosen for you, you will be treated to traditional dishes in the traditional way.
From Samegrelo to Upper Svaneti
From Tbilisi, we drive first to the western Georgian Samegrelo region and then to the Svaneti in the Greater Caucasus. We hike, camp in nature and visit ancient mountain villages.